Here are 10 ways to be more environmentally friendly:
- Use re-chargeable batteries.
- Give your bottle from home to the cafe when you want to buy coffee or something else to drink.
- Don't leave the water running. Close the tap when you brush your teeth or wash your hands.
- Recycle paper, glass, plastic and aluminium. Remember to wash the containers before recycling them.
- Use your bike or the public means of transport for short distances.
- Reuse old notebooks or books.
- Turn off the lights when you leave your room.
- Don't buy plastic forks, spoons, knives or cups that can be used only once.
- Use a reusable cloth bag at the supermarket.
- Reduce the use of plastic bags.
Students of E2